Commission Vacancies

Make a Difference and Get Involved in Local Government

The City of Fridley has six commissions: Charter Commission, Planning Commission, Appeals Commission, Environmental Quality and Energy Commission, Parks and Recreation Commission, and Housing and Redevelopment Authority. The City Council seeks residents interested in serving on City commissions as vacancies arise.

Current Vacancies

There is currently an opening on the Fridley Appeals Commission.

Download/Print a Commission Application

For further information about each commission, as well as the requirements for joining a commission, visit our City Commissions page.  If you have any other questions or are interested in future commission vacancies, please contact the Fridley City Manager's Office.

Contact Us

  1. Fridley City Hall
    7071 University Avenue NE
    Fridley,  MN 55432
    TDD: 763-572-3534

    Monday-Friday (except holidays)
    8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.